Though we are a nation at war I am sometimes surprised by the gulf between the military and civilian communities. I recently spoke at a university forum on military and military families. At the opening of my remarks I asked how many in the audience and on the panel had a relative serving in the military. Not one hand was raised. I asked if their parents or grandparents served. Several …Read the Rest
- Tweets that mention Time’s Person of the Year – Today’s Military Spouse? « My View From the Pier -- Topsy.com on Time’s Person of the Year – Today’s Military Spouse?
- sailorsprincess on Tomorrow He Reenlists…
- navywife06 on Tomorrow He Reenlists…
- ElaineDumler on Day Five as an Embed Blogger
- Twitted by mymilitarylife on Underway but not Haze Gray – the COMFORT
Cloud'take care of our own' 1Sgt King AP Army Army Vet Associated Press Base baseball benefits Blackberry BlogTalkRadio Bonnie Hunt Show Cancer Can you hear me now Cardinals Carpenters Charles King cocker chronicles Comfort commissary communications Crew Customer Service Dana Canedy death Dependent IDs deployment determination discount DOD Dog Domincan Republic dreams Dr Laura embed enlisted spouse faith Fallen Heroes FRG military military spouse military wife Navy navy wife USAA